We are honored that you are visiting our web site. Being a religious organization, we are always striving to find new
ways to get our message out to current and prospective members. This web site allows us to reach people we may never have
been able to contact before.
Please use this site to access the information you need about the church and as a resource
for broadening your faith. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you might have.
|Key points about the Polish Catholic
- The Polish National Catholic Church is a CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION,
in 1897 in Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- The church serves the spiritual needs of its members, but it welcomes
all people who wish to follow Christ.
- Today, there are more than 25,000 members in America.
|Symbol of the Polish National Catholic
- THE BOOK signifies the Word of God.
- THE SUN means religious freedom and fervor.
- THE CROSS signifies suffering and consecration for others.
- THE PALM stands for peace.
The motto of the Church is "WITH TRUTH, WORK, AND STRUGGLE, WE WILL